We are open and ensuring all possible safety precautions are being observed
Outdoor recreation guidelines for opening have been published by the Maine Department of Economic and Community Development, and Sebago Trails Paddling Company complies with all guidance. View the full document here.
What we’re doing:
With the recent COVID-19 outbreak, we are taking appropriate action to ensure the safety and well-being of our customers and staff as our first priority, with our doors opening for the season on May 2nd, daily from 9AM – 5PM.
Retail sales and communication via phone and email are ongoing.
We’ll be enforcing the following safety measures:
- Payment will only be accepted via phone or through our website – no in-person forms of payment are accepted at this time.
- Social Distancing – Paddle sports are a great way to get on the water, have fun and create distance from person to person.
- Sebago Trails does not have spaces for many people to congregate. Once checked in, customers are on the water and away from other guests.
- We ask all guests to use hand sanitizer and frequently their wash hands.
- Wear a face-covering when in indoors or when unable to maintain social distancing.
- All parties will be taken care of individually.
- Only one member from one party will be able to enter the rental shop at a time.
- We have taken measures to increase our cleaning protocol beyond current measures. All life jackets, paddles, and equipment will be thoroughly sanitized before each use. All public spaces including bathrooms, rental desk, retail space, and doorknobs will be sanitized hourly.
- We are mandating employees take precautionary health measures and monitoring to ensure compliance. Measures include frequent hand washing, social distancing, and staying home when sick.
- Additional sanitizing essentials will be readily available to all customers and staff.
What you can do to help:
- Make your reservation online.
- Have all participants in your group sign the online waiver form sent in the confirmation email before arrival.
- If showing any symptoms or signs of illness, please stay home and take care of yourself!
Thank you for being a part of the Sebago Trails Paddling Co. community! We remain committed to the safety and well-being of you and your family and friends. We are monitoring changes closely and will do everything in our power to ensure that Sebago Trails Paddling Co is safe and inviting. Please call (207) 894-4696 with any related questions or concerns regarding this message.
Katelyn and Bill
Sebago Trails Paddling Co.